The Holiday Club playroom specialises in the care of children aged three years to twelve years. The holiday club offers children a wide range of activities, from exploring the outdoors at our local beaches and parks, to cookery and creative arts and crafts, your child/children will enjoy endless fun! The 3-12yr Holiday Club provides your child with a chance to choose how they wish to spend their time with us and allows them to participate in trips out suitable for their age.
For each holiday we offer a wide range of activities on a holiday club programme which we send out to all parents.
All activities booked are chosen by the children that attended the previous holiday club. Golden Manor Nursery has the perfect environment for children to get the most out of their school holidays with action packed days and lots to keep them entertained including:
- Football, Pool and ice hockey table
- A Play Station 3/Wii with age-appropriate games, which will be monitored by staff to ensure it, is not used for long time periods
- Themed days including outdoor fun, crafts, fancy dress, role play and baking
- Arts and Crafts/Baking days.
- Sports activities, drama lessons, French lessons and special visitors
- TV and DVD’s
- A quite area for reading and chilling out
- A home corner with dolls, prams, cooker, washing machine, dressing up and role play
- Construction area
- Science Area
- Music Area.
- Woodland area for den building and Forest school sessions
- Regular trips out to the Fire Station, Tenby Beach, Pembroke Castle, Carew, Lamphey park, Tenby Lifeboat, Folly Farm, Heatherton, First aid training Cinema, Scolton Manor and Pendine Beach plus lots more!